1. To keep your dog or cat safe at home! Spaying/neutering your animal means less roaming!!
2. To have a healthy Pet!! Your dog/cat will have a longer, healthier life. Spaying/neutering reduces the risk of certain types of cancers and infections. On average, fixed animals live 2 years longer!
3. To help prevent pet overpopulation! Between 100-200 animals are euthanized in Fresno, CA. & surrounding areas each day!!! Do your part to decrease these
4. To make your animal happy! Your dog will be less stressed and frustrated. Intact males can smell females in heat miles away. They are in a constant state of frustration and are not able to do anything about it!
5. To decrease aggression! Neutered male dogs are easier to control and are less aggressive. The majority of dog bite incidents are from intact male dogs!!
6. To improve their behavior! Dogs are more stable and even-tempered. During the heat cycle the female dog goes through frequent hormonal changes that directly influence her behavior!
7. To reduce potty accidents in your house! Neutering reduces marking behaviors indoors and outdoors of your home.
8. To eliminate having a female in Heat! Spaying eliminates a female dog/cat heat, which is messy!
9. To stop littering!!! Prevent accidental litters of puppies/kittens saves lives!!!
10. To eliminate the risk of complications during birth. Spaying prevents your female animal from the complications of birthing and motherhood which can be painful, cause death and can cost owners a lot of money, as well as be heartbreaking!!!